How do I get fingerprinted to coach a sports team?
To register: Go on-line to www.NJSP.ORG to complete the Universal Fingerprint Form.
1. Click on the Criminal History Background Checks link (found on the right-hand side of the webpage).
2. Click the Volunteer Review Operations (VRO)-State and Federal Background Check link. During this process, you must schedule your appointment time (within 10 days of completing application).
3. Click on the Youth Serving Organization Volunteer link. Under Block #7 (Contributor's Case # (Unique Identifier) on application form enter the Hamilton Township VRO number LO5001.
4. You must bring your completed original application (step 1) along with proper ID to your appointment at Sagem Morpho's site (closed site is in Ewing, 1230 Parkway Ave, Ewing NJ 08628). Hours of operation: M-F 9 am-4:55 pm and 2nd Saturday & 4th Saturday of month 9 am-11:55 pm.
5. After fingerprinting is completed, you will be given a receipt by Sagem Morpho with a PCN# on it. Keep a copy of the receipt for your files, and return a copy to your league president.
NOTE TO VOLUNTEERS:
Background checks are valid for three years. If there is any question as to if you need to be checked, please call the Recreation Office at 890-4028, for confirmation.