Knowledge Base

Who do I contact about an increase in property taxes?

Category: Property Tax

In addition to municipal real estate taxes, the township collects the county tax, school tax and fire district tax.  For questions about any increase in the entities other than municipal, you must contact that entity.


County Board of Taxation-609-989-6704

Board of Education-609-631-4100

Special Dist. Tax: Fire Commissioners-contact that district commissioner

Updated 2/4/2015 10:28 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!