Knowledge Base

As a home improvement contractor, am I required to be licensed?

All home improvement contractors doing residential work must be licensed with the state.  This is the only license needed.  However, if they are doing work on a commercial property, they have to register with the township as well.

To register with the state call 888-656-6225

Updated 9/24/2014 12:34 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!