Knowledge Base

How do I get permission to have a street blocked off for a special event?

A letter must be sent to the Chief of Police requesting approval.  Include the type of event, date and times requested.

If approved, submitter will receive a letter granting approval.

Call the traffic unit at 609-581-4025 with questions.

Updated 8/24/2016 10:32 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!