Knowledge Base

What form of payment must I use to pay a delinquent tax bill?

It is listed on the delinquency notice that payment can be made through the website, CLICK HERE
If paying in person, personal check, cash or money order is accepted.

If you receive a Tax Sale Notice, all payments, as stated on this notice, need to be certified check, cash or money order.
Updated 12/13/2018 2:07 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!