Knowledge Base

Does the Mayor perform Marriage/Civil Union Ceremonies?

The Mayor does perform marriage/civil union ceremonies on Thursdays.  Please contact the Call Center at 586-0311 and we will check with the Mayor's secretary to see if the date is available.

Mercer County Clerk Paula Sollami Covello performs civil wedding ceremonies.  For more information, visit the Mercer County Clerk's webpage or call 609-989-6465.  
In order to facilitate your request to have the County Clerk perform your civil wedding ceremony, the "Mercer County Clerk Civil Ceremony Request Form" must be completed and returned no later than two (2) weeks prior to the requested wedding date.
Updated 1/30/2013 11:47 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!