Knowledge Base

What do I do if a payment was automatically withdrawn from my account for property taxes or sewer and I no longer own the property.

Category: Property Tax

The only way to stop payments from automatically being withdrawn from your account for a specific property is to send in a written request.

If you failed to send in a written request and a payment was automatically deducted from your account on a property you no longer own, you must request a refund in writing.  Your request will have to go to resolution.

Updated 4/9/2014 2:36 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!