Knowledge Base

How do I get a taxi/limousine license?

Taxi and limo licenses go through Ewing.  We have a bi-municipality license with Ewing.  Contact 609-538-7609.

Limo drivers need to get their certificate of compliance through Hamilton Twp but first should contact Ewing for license.

Updated 10/16/2015 3:49 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!