Knowledge Base

Who do I contact if I lost something in Veteran's Park?

You should check at the security building (located near the baseball field, Kuser Rd entrance) in Veteran's Park to see if someone has turned in the item.  Call Hamstat at 609-586-0311 and a message will be sent to a supervisor.  If the item is turned in, he will notify you.
Updated 5/20/2016 4:17 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!