Knowledge Base

I am applying for reimbursement assistance; how do I get proof that my taxes are paid up to date?

Anyone who applies for Property Reimbursement Assistance (Blue Book), whether a first time filer or repeat filer, must send proof that their taxes are paid.  If they do not have canceled checks or receipts as proof, they can mail or bring in person the Tax Verification Form to the Tax Collector's Office Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.

Part I is to be completed by Applicant.  If mailing in the Tax Verification Form Part I must be complete.  If you need assistance with completing Park I in addition to payment verification, visit the Tax Collector's Office located in Room 207, 2090 Greenwood Ave, Hamilton NJ 08609.  Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.


Updated 1/26/2011 10:32 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!