What practice fields are suitable for Senior League Age Baseball (13-15 yr old boys)?
Crockett BB* (on left-facing fields)
Grice BB* (near gym)
Nottingham JV BB* (near track)
Reynolds BB Over Creek* (behind Reynolds "over creek"-ON THE LEFT)
Reynolds BB on right (behind Reynolds, before creek-on right)
1. Permits must be in manager's name only (not coach's)
2. A team is able to be in possession of TWO permits at one time. When one permit is used, the manager may get ONE MORE (so that you have a total of 2).
3. Fields may be reserved as far in advance as you'd like. The only restriction is HOW MANY YOU HAVE AT ONE TIME.
4. Fields may be reserved in person at the Recreation Office or By Calling 890-4028.
5. It is highly recommended that you have the permit on your while practicing.
Schools reserve the right to cancel any of our permits at any time.