What practice fields are suitable for T-Ball and Children to Age 9?
Alexander School (Robert Frost Drive)
Grice SB (Near Parking Lot)
Homedell School* (Redfern St) *no hard ball
Klockner School (Klockner Road)
Mercerville School (Regina Ave)
Reynolds TBall (BEHIND Reynolds-on the left)
Robinson (Hempstead Rd)
Wilson II (in front, closes to school)
University Heights II (on right-facing the fields)
Yardville School T-BALL ONLY (NO PERMITS-FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED)
1. Permits must be in manager's name only (not coach's)
2. A team is able to be in possession of TWO permits at one time. When one permit is used, the manager may get ONE MORE (so that you have a total of 2).
3. Fields may be reserved as far in advance as you'd like. The only restriction is HOW MANY YOU HAVE AT ONE TIME.
4. Fields may be reserved in person at the Recreation Office or By Calling 890-4028.
5. It is highly recommended that you have the permit on your while practicing.
**field availability subject to change**
***SCHOOLS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY OF OUR PERMITS AT ANY TIME***