Knowledge Base

Can you refer me to a mental health professional?

Category: Other Inquiries
If a resident feels that they, or a member of their family, has a mental health problem and needs professional help, contact the Hamilton Township Division of Health for a referral to the appropriate agency at 890-3884 or 890-3647.
Updated 3/5/2012 12:12 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!