Knowledge Base

Who do I contact about alcohol or drug abuse counseling?

Category: Other Inquiries
Hamilton Alliance Against Substance Abuse-Alcohol/Drug Counseling/Referral

Any resident who has or suspects he/she , or a family member, has an alcohol/drug problem may call the Hamilton Township Division of Health for a referral to the appropriate agency.  Call 890-3821.
Updated 3/5/2012 12:02 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!