Knowledge Base

Who do I call to report that a traffic light is out?

If someone calls to report a traffic light is out, call 581-4000 first to report this to the Police Dept. 

If it is a Township of Hamilton traffic signal (refer to list) submit a service request.  Lights that are not on the list of township responsibility should be reported to Mercer County Transportation, so in addition to calling the police, call Mercer County Transportation at 530-7510. 

If the traffic light is out on a State Road such as Rt. 33, in addition to calling the Police Department, report this to 732-625-5350 (Jim Miller) or DOT Dispatch at 609-588-6212.

Updated 12/19/2017 8:30 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!